Dr. Michael Brody
Your Premier Dentist in Merrick, NY
Dr. Michael Brody attended Queens College, as a biology major and graduated with honors. Shortly after, Dr. Michael Brody went on to study at Buffalo School of Dental Science. After completing his education there, he completed a residency at Stony Brook University Hospital. During his residency at Stony Brook Hospital, Dr. Michael Brody received training in all aspects of General Dentistry including treatment of medically compromised patients. Following his residency training, Dr. Michael Brody volunteered to teach incoming residents at Stony Brook and Jamaica Hospital.
Dr. Michael Brody recalls telling his parents at the young age of 12 of his desire to become a dentist. Even though his mom and dad thought he was "crazy", his desire to help people and his love for dental science kept his childhood dream alive.
Dr. Michael Brody lives in Plainview with his wife Donna and their two sons Daniel and Jonny and their lovable rescue dog Molly, a Bichon Frise. Dr. Michael Brody and his wife enjoy traveling and outdoor activities.
• Buffalo School of Dental Medicine
• General Practice Residency - Stony Brook University Hospital
• Teaching/Staff Affiliations
• University Hospital at Stony Brook Dental Clinic
• Jamaica Hospital Dental Clinic
• D.D.S. - Doctor of Dental Surgery
• Certificate - General Practice Residency,
Stony Brook University Hospital
• Professional Memberships
• A.D.A. - American Dental Association
• New York State Dental Society
• Nassau County Dental Society
• Numerous Dental Study Clubs, with hundreds of
hours of continuing education
Call Michael Brody D.D.S. at (516) 378-7788 for more information.
Meet the team
Many Long Island residents who seek a crown, bridge, dental implant, or general dentistry trust Dr. Brody and his amazing dental team for experienced cosmetic dental work they can rely on time and again. Dr. Brody and his staff have completed full mouth restorations, including dental implants, crown and bridge procedures, and other cosmetic dentistry needs for Long Island residents for many years.
Dr. Michael Brody